Monday 29 September 2014

Analogical Thinking-poster oxygen and self portrait

   


OXYGEN POSTER
































We were given an assignment, which is to design a coca cola advertisement-oxygen in a bottle. My group We decided to design a poster 'oxygen in a can instead of a bottle because can is much more cheaper and can be recycled easily. The poster is in green and yellow so that the can look more appealing. The can is transparent and an oxygen mask can be seen, the blueish-violet smoke is the oxygen. As oxygen cannot be seen, i decided to colour it blue so that the oxygen is visible to viewers. We target athlete as they need more oxygen to repay the oxygen debt. If there is not enough oxygen, lactic acid cannot be broke down and itll cause cramps. Therefore, it is quite important to target audience like athletes.



group members:
dave-http://mikhdave.blogspot.com
hui ting-http://kewpiemaycry.blogspot.sg
akshay-rakshay19.blogspot.sg







SELF PORTRAIT

This self portrait is drawn to describe my personality.





I am fast like the river flowing

I am tough like a rock







I am vulnerable like a flower

I am chatty like a bird

I am gentle like a leave

I am skinny like a twig





I am harsh like the waterfall flowing downwards and pounding on the rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment